Today's Wisdom

Those who do not pass from the experience of the cross to the truth of the resurrection condemn themselves to despair! For we cannot encounter God without first crucifying our narrow notions of a god who reflects only our own understanding of omnipotence and power
Pope Francis

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

The Joy of my Soul

1. Report on October 27, 2020: Taking into consideration my health situation and COVID-19, I requested to receive the Blessed Sacrament at home from Msgr. Robert Nusca pastor of Holy Rosary parish near our home, and Msgr. Makarios Wehbi, pastor of the Greek Melkit Catholic parish. As both parishes agreed to come, I was elated yesterday when Deacon Daniel Gana from Holy Rosary parish called me. Today, Deacon Daniel Gana came home and gave me the Blessed Sacrament. TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Quote

"Behold I make all things new." (Revelation 21:5)







Websites

See Links to Websites Below