1. from the first day after his inauguration he immediately barred entry to the United States from seven Islamic countries that support or are close to terrorists...He and Putin of Russia made a pact to defeat ISIS, and other Islamic violent organizations such as the Muslim Brotherhood (probably gradually). "The court system has not made it easy for us. And are even creating a new office in Homeland Security dedicated to the forgotten American victims of illegal immigrant violence, which there are many. We have taken decisive action to keep radical Islamic terrorists out of our country." he said in his recent press conference.
2. Trump authorized police to investigate the inner towns and cities for alleged crimes -
"We’ve ordered a crackdown on sanctuary cities that refuse to comply with federal law and that harbor criminal aliens, and we have ordered an end to the policy of catch and release on the border." he said in his recent press conference.
3. Trump has brought to America thousands of jobs since his election. He ensured that big auto-maker companies comply with his strategy to enhance job security and increase jobs in America which is close to Canada.
4. "The stock market has hit record numbers, as you know. And there has been a tremendous surge of optimism in the business world" he said in his recent press conference - Business people are happy.
5. Trump met with the Prime Minister of Canada and removed much of the talk with Canada about NAFTA. With Mexico he will likely implement an import tax but forbid illegal entry of drugs. He also talked with world leaders, and met with the Prime Minister of Israel to ensure that the current situation does not worsen the shaky peace in the Middle East especially that Palestinian leaders are divided. He had talked with the Egyptian President and he said that he admires the Egyptian President El-Sissi.
6. He also made sure to repeal Obamacare which had forced Catholic hospitals in the U.S. to accept performing abortion if the court decides it.
Trump must be more moderate unless he is replaced, impeached, or banished by Congress in which case his Vice President, Mike Pence who is a moderate person, will become President of the U.S. There is no danger on Europe or the Far East if Trump's team has Pence on it.
If Trump is not well educated, then educate your children who are often playing games with their iphones and wasting their time instead of studying. The same goes for the youth.
But who will pay for education? Governments are either reckless or under severe budgetary pressure.
One solution is building or expanding private schools. The Jesuits offer excellent Christian education up to university. Franciscans too are great in Christian education. Find them.
May the Lord Jesus Christ our God and Saviour be with everyone who seeks the truth by the prayers of his immaculate mother the Blessed Virgin Mary, Saint Joseph and the entire family of heaven.