Today's Wisdom

Those who do not pass from the experience of the cross to the truth of the resurrection condemn themselves to despair! For we cannot encounter God without first crucifying our narrow notions of a god who reflects only our own understanding of omnipotence and power
Pope Francis

Monday, April 13, 2020

April 13 2020

Today is  my 66th birthday anniversary. Great physicians and top researchers did not expect me to live beyond 1988. Yet here I am still alive ! I gave a lecture about it in July 2008 here. And posted one more here. I am a living miracle for which I thank the Risen One, Christ the Lord our God and Saviour. I thank God for everyone that I encountered in my life especially those who did not like me; for I learn from them. I thank God for my family; everyone of them - and for my brothers and sisters in-law; my relatives and those whom I have known including Bishops, priests, and lay persons involved in mental development and the spiritual life.
The first thing I did on-line today was listening to the Holy Father Pope Francis in the Mass celebrated earlier this morning at St. Marta here. For those who wish to listen to the many celebrations of Easter, refer to my post of yesterday here.
Christ said to his followers "I have told you this so that you might have peace in me. In the world you will have trouble, but take courage, I have conquered the world." (John 16:33)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Quote

"Behold I make all things new." (Revelation 21:5)







Websites

See Links to Websites Below