Today's Wisdom

Those who do not pass from the experience of the cross to the truth of the resurrection condemn themselves to despair! For we cannot encounter God without first crucifying our narrow notions of a god who reflects only our own understanding of omnipotence and power
Pope Francis

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Proposed Prayer

Many faithful do pray to God using the Holy Rosary - For praying the entire Holy Rosary check out this website here...
In my prayers, I seek the assistance of the Virgin Mary - usually by saying one decade of the Holy Rosary...
The Lord's Prayer: Our Father Who Art in heaven...
One decade of the Holy Rosary...
First, I pray for myself and many other sick people who need the healing of Jesus Christ...
Second, I pray for my family and those that I know to live in joy and love, and hope in God's mercy who through his Spirit urges us to repent...
Third, I pray for those that departed to God especially for his mercy upon my beloved parents and relatives...
Fourth, I pray for persecuted Christians that they may be set free from their oppressors and be witnesses to the truth of Christ through whom alone salvation is possible.
Fifth, I pray for the Catholic Church and her servants of God including Pope Francis, and her other servants of God, and the entire Christian people to be strengthened in faith and to taste the Lord in the sacraments of the Church.
Sixth, I pray for Christian missionaries that through the grace of God they may help non-Christians see the light of Christ, be baptized, and, if possible, come to partake in the sacraments of the Church.
Seventh, I pray for the civilization of truth, love and life to be followed by everyone in raising their consciences to listen to the will of God and abide by him who forbids immoral actions, pray too for the laws of countries of the world and their governments to ban abortion, divorce and assisted-suicide and pray also for assisting atheists, terrorists and criminals to return to God...
Eighth, I pray for the needy that Christian organizations may help them - The Knights of Columbus, Caritas, The Sisters of Charity founded by St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta, and St. Vincent de Paul are good examples...
Nineth, I pray that God, in his mercy, may rescue people from natural disasters, and help through his Spirit the leaders of nations to stop blood shedding in wars...
And finally, I pray that we may have repentance as urged by the Holy Spirit; and that we may recognize the Christian God who loves everyone, adore the Triune-in-One God, and help - through good Christian conduct - everyone else to see the light of Christ who loves mankind to imitate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Quote

"Behold I make all things new." (Revelation 21:5)







Websites

See Links to Websites Below