Today's Wisdom

Those who do not pass from the experience of the cross to the truth of the resurrection condemn themselves to despair! For we cannot encounter God without first crucifying our narrow notions of a god who reflects only our own understanding of omnipotence and power
Pope Francis

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Prayer To God

I pray to you my God and Lord Jesus Christ. The world needs you even though the world does not know you. Above all, many Christians have abandoned you in this part of the world even though their civilization was built on your gospel. And in the Middle East many people are being killed by powers of the world and their blood cries out to you for justice. But I know that your justice is mercy. For this reason, I ask your mercy upon us all. Forgive the tyrants and the revolutionaries for they do not know you. Forgive the atheists here for they do not know you. Forgive me for I am a sinner and do not know you in spite of all you have done for me and my family. To you and your Father and the Holy Spirit be glory for ever. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Quote

"Behold I make all things new." (Revelation 21:5)







Websites

See Links to Websites Below