Today's Wisdom

Those who do not pass from the experience of the cross to the truth of the resurrection condemn themselves to despair! For we cannot encounter God without first crucifying our narrow notions of a god who reflects only our own understanding of omnipotence and power
Pope Francis

Friday, September 5, 2008

Thérèse the "Little Flower of Jesus": The Little Way

My mission - to make God loved - will begin after my death. I will spend my heaven doing good on earth. I will let fall a shower of roses.
Thérèse of the Child Jesus, known as "the greatest saint of modern times." and  Doctor of the Church in tribute to the powerful way her spirituality has influenced people all over the world. 

Today's Quote

"Behold I make all things new." (Revelation 21:5)







Websites

See Links to Websites Below